- Rail must grow to balance the nation’s transportation options
- Oil companies need to do more to insure the safety of crude by rail shipments.
- The mission of fail safe training.
- People responsible for moving rail cars and people working on, in, under or near rail cars and tracks need training.
- Why do people need training?
Training helps maintain a safe work environment.
- What kind of training do you need?
Preparing rail cars to be moved.
Ensuring switches are properly lined.
Ensuring intended route is clear.
Fail safe communication methods.
Locomotive and mobile rail car mover operation.
Securing unattended rail cars.