Railroads were the start of transportation and it also continued different types of transports.
- Houses would not have been built because there would not be enough transportation for wood.
- People would have to walk or ride horses everywhere because railroads sparked the ideas of other people to invent other forms of transportation.
- Life would be much more difficult and many of the luxuries that we have today would not exist.
- It would be miles away to get to their destination.
- No fast travels to long distance on land.
- Can’t carry heavy materials such as irons ore products from mining area to the factories.
- Difficult for nation to develop.
- The life on land would be slow!